* Is global climate change man-made?
* Is the death penalty effective?
* Is our election process fair?
* Do colleges put too much stock in standardized test scores?
* Is torture ever acceptable?
* Should men get paternity leave from work?
* Is a lottery a good idea?
* Do we have a fair taxation system?
* Do curfews keep teens out of trouble?
* Is cheating out of control?
* Are we too dependent on computers?
* Are parents clueless about child predators on the Internet?
* Should animals be used for research?
* Should cigarette smoking be banned?
* Are cell phones dangerous?
* Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
* Are test scores a good indication of a school's competency?
* Do we have a throw-away society?
* Is child behavior better or worse than it was years ago?
* Should companies market to children?
* Should the government have a say in our diets?
* Does access to condoms prevent teen pregnancy?
* Does access to condoms irresponsible, dangerous, or bad behavior?
* Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
* Are CEO's paid too much?
* Do violent video games cause behavior problems?